(1) Matthew 6:12-l4 Is there anyone against whom you hold a grudge? Anyone you have not forgiven? Anyone you hate? Anyone you do not love? Are there any misunderstandings that you are unwilling to forget? Is there any person against whom you are harboring bitterness, resentment, or jealousy? Anyone you dislike to hear praised or well spoken of? Do you allow anything to justify a wrong attitude toward another?
(2) Matthew 6:33 Is there anything in which you have failed to put God first? Have your decisions been made after your own wisdom and desires, rather than by seeking and following Gods will? Do any of the following in any way interfere with your surrender and service to God: ambition, pleasures, loved ones, friendships, desire for recognition, money, your own plans?
(3) Mark 16:15 Have you failed to seek the lost for Christ; Have you failed to witness consistently with your mouth for the Lord Jesus Christ? Has your life not shown to the lost the Lord Jesus?
(4) John 13:35 Are
you secretly pleased over the misfortunes of others? Are you secretly annoyed over the
accomplishments or advancements of another? Are you guilty of any contention or strife? Do
you quarrel, argue, or engage in heated discussions? Are you a partaker in any division,
or party spirit? Are there people whom you deliberately slight?
(5) Acts 20:35 Have
you robbed God by withholding His due of time, talents and money? Have you given less than
a tenth of your income for Gods work? Have you failed to support mission work either
in prayer or in offerings?
(6) 1 Corinthians 4:2 Are you undependable so that you cannot be trusted with responsibilities in the Lords work? Are you allowing your emotions to be stirred for the things of the Lord but doing nothing about it?
(7) 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 Are you in any way careless with your body? Do you fail to care for it as the temple of the Holy Spirit? Are you guilty of intemperance in eating or drinking? Do you have any habits which are defiling to the body?
(8) 1 Corinthians 10:31 Do you take the slightest credit for anything good about you, rather than give all the glory to God? Do you talk of what you have done rather than of what Christ has done? Are your statements mostly about "I?" Are your feelings easily hurt? Have you made a pretense of being something that you are not?
(9) Ephesians 3:20 Are you self-conscious rather than Christ-conscious? Do you allow feelings of inferiority to keep you from attempting things you should in service for God?
(10) Ephesians 4:28 Do you underpay? Do you do very little in your work? Have you been careless in the payment of your debts? Have you sought to evade payment of your debts? Do you waste time? Do you waste time for others?
(11) Ephesians 4:31 Do you complain? Do you find fault? Do you have a critical attitude towards any person or anything? Are you irritable or cranky? Do you ever carry hidden anger? Do you get angry? Do you become impatient with others? Are you ever harsh or unkind?
(12) Ephesians 5:16 Do you listen to unedifying radio or television programs? Do you read unworthy magazines? Do you partake in worldly amusements? Do you find it necessary to seek satisfaction from any questionable source? Are you doing certain things that show that you are not satisfied in the Lord Jesus Christ?
(13) Ephesians 5:20 Have you neglected to thank Him for all things, the seemingly bad as well as the good? Have you virtually called God a liar by doubting His Word? Do you worry? Is your spiritual temperature based on your feelings instead of on the facts of Gods Word?
(14) Phillipians 1:21 Are you taken up with the cares of this life? Is your conversation or heart joyful over things rather than the Lord and His Word? Does anything mean more to you than living for and pleasing God?
(15) Phillipians 2:l4 Do you ever by word or deed seek to hurt someone? Do you gossip? Do you speak unkindly concerning people when they are not present? Do you carry prejudice against true Christians because they are of some different group than yours, or because they do not see everything exactly like you?
Continue to page 3